Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unwritten Diaries Kelley #1

Have you ever felt such overwhelming emotion that there is no word to describe it? I think it's love. There is a girl. She's so beautiful. She's amazing. She's funny. She's brilliant. She's perfect. I, in truth, barely know her. And yet I feel like I know everything about her. I feel like I've known her all my life. She is the person I want to come home to. When things go wrong, she is the one I want to launch myself into for comfort. I want her arms around me and her cheek on my head. She is the soul I want to spend my life with. And it's not even about sex. I mean, sex with her would be amazing, I'm sure. But I don't even care if we never kissed. I feel like I need her in my life. But it's even more than need. It's an urgency. It's a requirement. She is essential. I don't know how to tell her. Or if I should. It's a big risk. I don't know if she sees me as anything more than just a friend. So for now, I'll sit on it. I'll look at her and hold all this emotion in my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment