Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Death's Love Letter

I desire what he does not
For he cannot see 
Your radiance
His eyes were taken long ago
And yet he claims to see
I desire what he does not
For he cannot hear
The caress in your voice
His ears were closed long ago
And yet he claims to hear
I desire what he does not
For he cannot taste
The whiskey of your soul
His tongue was burned long ago
And yet he claims to taste
I desire what he does not
For he cannot smell
The honeysuckle on your skin
His nose was pinched long ago
And yet he claims to smell
I desire what he does not 
For he cannot touch
The velvet of your skin
His hands were bound long ago
And yet he claims to feel
So come with me 
Beautiful thing
Be my Queen of the Ether
And I shall treasure you
For eternity 

No comments:

Post a Comment